In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

hmmm dont do it plz O_O

Go down

hmmm dont do it plz O_O

Post  munchies.uk on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 pm

"ill reccomend to ban you" was what I got from DL and kicked for 60 minutes.

I killed one dude, so ... I wanted to reload so I ran up the stairs to get cover, whilst I did ... I seen a glance of DredbyDred so went down and just about killed him. He complianed I spawn killed him ... I didnt know he just spawned. Actualy, he ran out so regardless of wheather he spawned or not .. he had enough time. (I know dred hes my friend ....)

Then I told him I didnt know he spawned etc etc and then DL decided to kinda open his mouth and said .. something like he was spec' me and did see that i kinda ran a little or some shit like that (my reason for running a little for like 2 secs was i needed to reload so went for cover). Now you guys know I dont rush, spawn kill etc and play tactical ... O_O DL kept going on and I even appologised but na, he carries on with his shit saying I should make no mistake etc. So I told him please stfu man and stop going on ... I appologised to dred and he (DL) went on and on with his jibberish and I told him stop being a prick, hence I got kicked.

Surley this doest deserve a ban? I play with you guys often and would be a little bit harsh for a ban but I guess its your decision. I appologise for saying STFU to DL.

Thought I would let you know what happend before DL informs you if you decide to read this.

If you do ban me, just like to say it has been great playing with you all and as iv said before, you do have one of the best servers around. Anyways sorry for my small mistake. Good bye. Crying or Very sad
munchies.uk
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hmmm dont do it plz O_O

Post  Barnaby on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS HERE but I too have been called for spawn killing of late.

This seems a bit odd as on one occasion the player had made a kill and it was his weapon firing that I reacted to. another time it was a case of I'm moving over the nap I look out of a window and see a target so I fire.
Both these kills were not at the game start spawn locations so does this mean that server 1 respawns are RANDOM and if so how the hell are you supposed to know someone has just spawned then.
On the other hand if the respawns are fixed and someone is sitting on them then that should be stopped.

But for me I'm ready to fire and protect as soon as I spawn in.

But we need to be sure before banning anyone a short kick to grab there attention yes and a ban to follow if ignored, however I will say that DL is a thorough player and it is unlikely he is mistaken here.
Just let's not be too hasy with the bans
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1nsider on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 pm

munchies.uk, there were two reasons why I've initiated my infamous DL-powered 60-min kick:

1. Earlier this day you were showing some very rude behavior and
despite all the negative feedback from me & other players you've refused to acknowledge
that your way of doing humor is totally inappropriate.
Be advised, that I was actually a bystander in that earlier incident,
but since I have a clan tag by my name I just can't allow you to do this thing.
To say the truth you've surpised me very much in a very bad way.
I don't know which drugs you're on or not - but you better change them or start using some promptly.

2. As for 'spawn-killing' incident a bit later.
Yet again, indeed, I was a bystander and I was not making an attack with you or defending from you,
it's just happened that I was dead at the moment and I was spectating you doing the attack.

Now, the talking part in detail that followed after that
(feel free to provide your version if you think I've missed something):
a) dred attracts your attention to the fact that you were rushing a lot in the mg area,
killing everyone on spawn;
b) you refuses the accusations, saying that "you were not running";
c) i'm just playing the game all this time, but since I know that you were doing the opposite I say
"well, in fact I was spectating, and I saw you running a lot there, munch"
d) then you go accepting the fact that you were running in fact,
but it all was for good reason;
e) i'm saying that "i have no problem with running as long as you do it right",
and in fact i'm trying to explain you that "paying attention to map to predict spawn change will help a lot"
no offense, no accusations from me, no forcing into anything, only politness so far - right ?
f) then all hell breaks loose and all of a sudden you're going into
"stop being a prick DL" and "DL, you can be such an ass"
g) as I'm a little bit tired of this small talk, and yes I can be an ass,
I am giving you a simple advise that consists of two words - "shut up";
h) then you're going deeper into "STFU" and other things
and that's about the time when i've initiated the kick.

I hope I've kept all the details in here.

Now, explain to me, munchies.uk - what were you expecting ?
Both times you were the only one on the server using rude language & stuff.
Both times I've had no issue with you directly, but I just had to do something.
And I can do only two things -
"talking" (which I did) and "kicking" (which I've used when talking part failed).
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Munchies UK

Post  Pvt Parts on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:10 am

I have seen Munchies debate on this forum before. I have seen you play and heard you talk on our servers and forum in the past. Although I take MK's responses into account I cant help but think it is not about how you play and more about how you are behaving when you are here.
I thought at first that you seemed an ok bloke. But I am sorry to say that I am having some doubt at the moment. I have doubt due to your responses only of course. We have to remember that this is our virtual world and to that end do we need to respect the people we encounter on the way through it. My answer to that would be a big fat yes.
it is a mark that says that you are a principled person, one with values. I am aware of 17000 servers for COD4, and yes Green Label is one of the best of them for fun/tactics balance. I could have come in hard and brash when i found GL but I thought it would be best to approach in a consistent stable manor. It paid dividens.
I was banned from the SA server with no warning and no explanation. It took me 4 months of searching to finally get myself back in. In all that time I never bit the hand that fed me. Hence I got back in and was able to establish a rapour that still exists now. If you were to just calm it down a bit and show a little more respect to people it would be more exceptable.
Good luck. Evil or Very Mad
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnaby on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 am

yEAH NOW THAT i'VE GOT MORE DETAILS I don't like what I'm finding so Munchie change your ways stop the foul and abusive language or leave if you can not.

The trigger here seems to have been the fact that he was kicked for spawn killing right or wrong Munchie your server response is not the Green way. Acting in that way will get you banned.
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  munchies on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 am

safe mate

munchies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content