Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL

+8
JJ. Green Label
jikot
epistaxis
Pvt Parts
FQ. Green Label
1nsider
Barnaby
LightBringer
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BAN HAPPY HUSKIES

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL I_vote_lcap65%HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL I_vote_rcap 65% 
[ 11 ]
HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL I_vote_lcap35%HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL

Post  LightBringer Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Lately I'm fed up with the happy huskies,
(hhepistaxis,hhjikot)
They have always been trouble, but now it is getting enerving.

We are getting way to many complaints from other greens, and other players on servers.
So it's time to take a vote on it.

Everytime the huskies are online they fuck up the whole game for everyone, teammates or adversaries alike.
Slow play goes out of the window, and everyone starts to run and gun.

everytime, they use lame excuses to justify their act. while they are just very egoistical towards other players of their team.

couple rules they don't follow on the server are:

-slow play
-teamwork
-team contact
-running and gunning
-random nades
-use pistol (also desert ealge) only as secondary weapon

each one of them would justify their banning.

Told them this all already a couple 100times, and it's over now.
Or they change their act or they are getting banned for good, simple as that

pls make ur choice.
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty Re: HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL

Post  Barnaby Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:59 pm

seems a pity as both are good players but I will instant kick without warning for any of the above failures as you say they have been advised of their errors many times but have not changed.
Barnaby
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  1nsider Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Here's a very interesting observation from me -
Epi's gamestyle depends greatly whether he plays on Green's side or not.

And yes, epi is very good player for standard hardcore COD4 when no special restrictions applied.
But that's not the point.
1nsider
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  FQ. Green Label Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 pm

I have the same meaning like RT.
FQ

RT. Green Label wrote:Lately I'm fed up with the happy huskies,
(hhepistaxis,hhjikot)
They have always been trouble, but now it is getting enerving.

We are getting way to many complaints from other greens, and other players on servers.
So it's time to take a vote on it.

Everytime the huskies are online they fuck up the whole game for everyone, teammates or adversaries alike.
Slow play goes out of the window, and everyone starts to run and gun.

everytime, they use lame excuses to justify their act. while they are just very egoistical towards other players of their team.

couple rules they don't follow on the server are:

-slow play
-teamwork
-team contact
-running and gunning
-random nades
-use pistol (also desert ealge) only as secondary weapon

each one of them would justify their banning.

Told them this all already a couple 100times, and it's over now.
Or they change their act or they are getting banned for good, simple as that

pls make ur choice.
FQ. Green Label
FQ. Green Label

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty Huskies

Post  Pvt Parts Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:20 pm

I like playing with HH but I do agree that certain rules have been bent on ocassions. Sorry guys. Perhaps the ban will be lifted at some stage bounce
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  epistaxis Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 am

Sorry for fucking up your kill death ratios...
epistaxis
epistaxis

Back to top Go down

Post  epistaxis Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 am

Because really, if you're honest, that's what this is about, man.

No team contact? You've got to be kidding.
Teamwork? When my teams consists of competent players.
Running & Gunning? I only run when I'm in a dangerous position ie. crossing a street, going from cover to cover.
Random Nades? Hate them as much as you do, hence why I don't throw them.
Use pistol as primary? Stopped doing it since it became a rule. (as of 2 days ago?)
Slow play? Guilty as charged. But,

I always end up being on the offensive side, because the Marines always defend. Please don't tell me you think attacking has to be done slow. Knock up enemy position, move up, repeat. That's attacking in a nutshell.
epistaxis
epistaxis

Back to top Go down

Post  jikot Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:01 am

I have been warned today only of my deagle use.
Only warning of any kind I had in a long time.
I had a shotgun, and was using the deagle for long range purposes while outside in bloc.

I am by no means a prolific deagle user, and should not be treated as one; still I'd like to hear exactly what the problem is with the use of pistols.
A gun is a gun, opposing the use of the deagle (for whatever reason, can't think of a single one) is the same as opposing the use of the p90 for it having a 50-round mag, which is a very common and equally asinine objection.

Pretty much all of the other accusations do not apply to me any more than to the average player. Can't remember ever chucking a random nade though.
Today I saw the most ardent advocate of "team-sticking-togetherness" (zepplin) make an incursion into the building opposite to the one where the rest of the team (including me) was in bloc.
I thought that was a sound move, and admired the initiative.

This just goes to show that "tactical haste" is sometimes a viable option, and one we all go for at one point or another.
jikot
jikot

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty what's the point ?

Post  1nsider Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:54 pm

epistaxis wrote:Sorry for fucking up your kill death ratios...

Yep, that is what it's all about. You've hit the soft spot now.
Your skills are clearly superior and that makes the game unbearable for other noobs, like me for example.

Now I was trying to be as polite as possible on the long run,
but in the end all I can add to this - is that, yes, I completely agree with the first post, every line of it.
I just don't understand why you'd like to play on any tactical server, -
there are thoundsands of other servers out there in the wilderness full of other rambos.
I guess, after all, you simply like to prey on slow & easy targets. I know what it's like, I do.
1nsider
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty my two cents

Post  jikot Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm

First off, unless you are serious about banning me for using a deagle at reasonable and valid times (see my first post in this thread), I'm pretty sure no-one would ban me for any other reason than not sticking with team mates. About which I'll say the following:

I usually play the opfor/spetznaz side, which should give some validity to playing somewhat more randomly, as that's exactly how one would expect insurgents to act in real life (in movies at least, anyway).
Also, I can't tell you how many times I've had shots fired at me from the side where the rest of my team was. I've often felt people went out of their way just to get to me, foregoing any and all team members who are actually closer than and in the same line of fire as I am.

This has led me to stop relying on (sometimes) incompetent teammates, and adopt the following tactic: camp, kill, move, repeat.
The last couple of months, due to this very tactic I have more than regularly found myself on the exact opposite side of the map from where all the action was (i.e. where everyone was spawning), not seeing a single enemy target for minutes on end, while all the other teammates were raking in the kills.
Hopefully some of you will remember my heartfelt pleas of "give me death before loneliness", I sure remember the sound of my fist repeatedly going through my printer.

I don't remember ever, EVER getting scorned by green label members or other players for playing too fast. And besides yesterday, when was the last time you've ever seen me play RT?

About epi: I too have accused him of moving like a hyperactive 10-year-old with ADD on christmas morning who's had enough coffee and cocaine to stun an elephant. But the truth is, he's just a really good player who will shoot and kill you and I no matter how he is playing.

And besides, most of the time it seems like opposing players are just running head first into the hot end of his barrel; like so:
-"hepatitis just shot me, he's at XXX"
-"roger"
*whole team eagerly runs to said location, gets killed as a team*
-"stop rushing epistaxis!"

This literally plays out at least once every two maps, all while I'm on the opposite side of the map with my fist in my printer.
And it's not like I'm unduly inclined to defend him either, any time I play against him I feel like viciously beating him and all his loved ones, but I have to admit he's just a better shot than I am.
Sometimes.

In conclusion, I would say he does not bend the rules any more than 80% of players do, he's just more successful at doing so.
jikot
jikot

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty (TIP FOR SERVER)

Post  JJ. Green Label Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:17 pm

(TIP FOR SERVER)

It is not about the winning and kills.
Its about less deaths and work with the team.
There isent a option in cod4 to set off the score so it would be more about less deaths and teamwork, but we have no time limit.
But a match is over in 10 min......................
And we love the option with if u are death your death but sometime you must wait to long so that why we dont use it, but that doesnt means that you spawn and then go to enemy as quick as you can, you died so you wait for your team. play it real.
and latley we have more problems with non teamwork and now where fixing it.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty Times up!

Post  Pvt Parts Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 pm

I think it's time to move on now. The vote was cast. You lost out. I am not being nasty it is just the facts. Good luck where ever you play.
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  epistaxis Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 pm

If that's what you guys really want, then go for it, I guess.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing on the server ever since I got Call Of Duty 4, jikot passed the server ip on to me once I got it.
It's pretty much the only server I played on the last 5 months.

gg
epistaxis
epistaxis

Back to top Go down

Post  1nsider Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 pm

jikot wrote:who will shoot and kill you and I no matter how he is playing.

And that's the problem
1nsider
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty how's this for realism

Post  jikot Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 pm

The way I as an insurgent see it, you (as marines) are aggressive invaders and occupants of my native land.
I as an insurgent see it as my holy duty to oust you from the streets in which I grew up, playing soccer with balled-up goat hair.
I will do whatever it takes to reach my goal, and you should be able to withstand my unrelenting attacks.
If you get killed by rambo tactics, or even suicide missions, you should rethink your teamwork accordingly, or stay away altogether.

This is just IF I was playing the way you seem to think I am (running n gunning, rushing, etc.), which I'm not.
jikot
jikot

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty happy huskies

Post  Gareth Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Sleep are u finished explaining?
Gareth
Gareth
Forum Corporal
Forum Corporal

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty happy huskies

Post  RT Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm

The vote is not final,
It's up to jj in the end, but i will advice him after the poll closed, wich is within 9days.
So don't bother JJ all the time, but post here and i will reply.

my reply on jikots and epistaxis' threads will follow shortly, first i got some stuff to do.

RT

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty Happy Huskies

Post  LightBringer Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Epistaxis

epistaxis wrote:Sorry for fucking up your kill death ratios...

First off, try to show some respect to the guys who are actually paying for the servers you supposedly played on for the last 5 months.
Laconic answers like that are not welcome, try to act your age, not like a boy of 11. It's not doing you any favors.

You know that is bullshit, and i speak for everyone in Green Label on this.

epistaxis wrote:No team contact? You've got to be kidding.

Yes, no team contact;
You rarely use your voice chat in-game, while other teammembers do.
You only chat with Jikot on teamspeak or wtv, if he is playing. You also rarely write info to assist friendly.

epistaxis wrote:Teamwork? When my team cinsists of competent players.

Thats the problem right there : 'when'. On our server there is no 'when', only 'always'.

epistaxis wrote:Running & Gunning? I only run when I'm in a dangerious position ie. Crossing a street, going from cover to cover.

That's also BS, Like I've mentioned to you before;many times if a map just started, you are running to the other side as fast as you can.

epistaxis wrote:Use pistol as primary? Stopped doing it since it became a rule. (as of 2 days ago?)

More like two weeks ago, mate.

epistaxis wrote:Slow play? Guilty as charged. But,

No 'buts'...PERIOD.

epistaxis wrote:I always end up...

First of all,
apparantly you know nothing of attacking tactics, like i've figured long ago,
The 'attack fase' is only a small part of the 'attack'. First you plan everything with your teammates, so everyone knows how, what and when,
then u take up positions, and the actual attack as last.
'knock up enemy position, move up, repeat' is just plain bullshit, you' ve seen to many movies.
As i speak of recent experience as a first class soldier in the belgian army, the things you do, have nothing to do with realism, no one will put himself in danger like that.

Second, we (Green Labels) don't always defend, that's a tactic we use to recipicate people like you.
Thats also why you almost never see us attacking.
IF we attack most of the times we succeed, WITH THE WHOLE TEAM.

Jikot

jikot wrote:I have been warned today...

If you are with your teammates like you are supposed to be, you shouldn't have to worry about 'long distance'. So pls don't use that as an excuse, pls. Ty

jikot wrote:I am by no means a prolific deagle user,...

A gun is not a gun, if You would have ever fired a pistol before you would know that a pistol 'normally' is accurate at only 30-50 m.
But since you believe that movies picture actual true events...
A pistol is a back-up weapon only, and at all times.

We try to make the servers as real as possible, most of are playing cod4 almost 2 years, and we make those rules to bring the best out of the game.
And simply because, that's the way we (all paying members) wanna play it.

Jikot, in all honesty,
it's true you play by the rules most of the time, and when commented you do change your act, unlike epistaxis.
But when epis is around your gamestyle changes for the worse. It's like you forget all the rules in order to try to keep up with epistaxis.

Tactical haste... nice try, but that's not even a real term. If anything it's the one rule in the book not to do.

jikot wrote:I usualy play the opfor/spetznaz side. wich would give some validity to playing somewhat more random...

Again e very wrong observation put on by the media and movies.
Don't think 'spetznaz' (Russian special forces) or opfor (Arabian special forces) aren't well organized.
it's the opposite.

jikot wrote:I don't remember ever, EVER getting scorned by green label members or other...

Most of the time the don't complain to you, but to us and mostly JJ.
I, myself have observed you both plenty of times under an other name on the server, so i think i can judge you both pretty well.

jikot wrote:In conclusion, I would...80%...
Those 80% are getting kicked or banned all the time, so why would we make any exceptions for you guys? (wich we do, alot)

The poll is due in 9 days, get you act together and try something different that you are doing now.
Epistaxis, take a chill pill.
Jikot, tell epistaxis to take a chill pill.
We posted this topic here so you guys can react to it, and that you know what's going on. we could have easely taken a vote within green label without telling you a thing, wich means that we respect you as players, but ofcourse we are expecting respect in return.

Grtz
RT. Green Label
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  jikot Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 am

I don't know how to work the quote buttons, so bear with me.

My team relies on me as much as I rely on them, so not having a long range weapon handy when outside would just be inconsiderate.
In the game, shotguns are effective up to 6 meters or so, in reality their effective range is 50m, so one can only play relatively realistically.
Incidentally, the deagle (and pretty much any 9mm or .45 with decent ammunition) is effective up to 200m in real life (and beyond if you know what you're doing).

I never said "tactical haste" was an actual term, I made it up. Don't use it anymore as I have a patent pending.

I know spetsnaz don't mess around, check out any videos on youtube for "vympel".
But OPFOR is just a blanket term for all OPposing FORces.
There are no "Arabian" special forces, at least not in the collective sense. Last time Arabian armies united they got their collective asses whooped by Israel, multiple times.
Individual Arab countries do have special forces, but I doubt marines would be fighting any of those at this time. Any special forces Iraq may have (Iraq being the only Arabian war theatre marines are currently engaged in) would be trained by US operatives, and under their supervision still.
The OPFOR the marines are fighting in the game are insurgents like the ones they are fighting in Iraq right now. They may be organized to some degree, but are nowhere near as sophisticated as conventional armies, let alone marines.

You may be right about me sometimes playing differently when epi is playing.
Like I said, he's usually in the right place at the right time, mopping up all comers, while I'm on the other side drawing dicks on walls with my rifle.
That would make any man run a little more just to get some kills in, wrong though it may be.
jikot
jikot

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HUSKIES BAN POLL Empty new vote

Post  Gareth Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:43 pm

i think we should vote rt as president of the world.u playing games when u should clearly be running a country well done rt
Gareth
Gareth
Forum Corporal
Forum Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  1nsider Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:06 pm

For the topic:
Frankly to say I don't really understand what this struggle is about.
If you understand the rules and if you want to play the game in a way
that's enforced by those rules than - no problems, mate.
If you don't understand the meaning of those rules or if you simply don't like them -
why then make it all hard and have any disputes about the gameplay ?
Really, what's the point ?

A bit offtop here:
jikot wrote:Incidentally, the deagle (and pretty much any 9mm or .45 with decent ammunition) is effective up to 200m in real life (and beyond if you know what you're doing).
You don't know what you are talking about. I don't want to put it in any rude way, but it's just is, man.

GG. Green_Label wrote:well done rt
Agree.
1nsider
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  jikot Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:20 pm

I guess I never realised just how big of a deal this is to you guys.
I haven't played with a lot of green labels that often, but I can tell you everyone breathes a sigh of relief whenever zepplin leaves a game. Ban?

And insider, I'm afraid I do know. Not being glib or anything, I just do man.
jikot
jikot

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnaby Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:14 pm

Ok there is a lot of talk going on here Huskies.
The Greens decide how this server will operate, if you don't like it or don't wish to comply then you can leave or become banned if you continue abusing our ROE's RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.

That said both of you while I was on last night [11-12 midnight UK time] played very well so keep that up and drop the ROE breaking and every one will have fun.

Greens for the future I would report any abuse of the ROE's to the server admin and let them firmly deal with it. A short term ban normally grabs the attention of a rule breaker who if he wants to play on the server again has to post in our banned forum asking for it to be lifted. Then the Greens should marjority decide if the ban is to be lifted or made permanent.

That's the way I would do it.
Barnaby
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  DT. Green Label Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm

WOW! Look what I have missed out on.

I'll try and give you the Bird's View. Epi you are a real pain in my arse because you are that good of a player. It always seems that no matter what, you point your weapon (any type for that matter) and you get kills most of them headshots. You also know my sarcasm about your hacking or calling you a hacker and you always deny it. As Jikot said you are that good of a player. I don't know what gives. Now on my end, it may be the little higher ping from the US but I don't buy it.

As RT mentioned, it also seems that chaos happens when you arrive. Sorry man, I just call them like I see them. Again you are that good of a player.

When we have actually talked in game chat, there has never been any issues from me. I enjoyed the communication with both of you Huskies.

I am not sure what my vote will be. I WILL respect the outcome from my fellow Labels, their comments and decisions. I always give the person the benefit of doubt and have been in the minority on some decisions. But that is okay.

You might just want to take a break from us for a while instead of being banned (unless it is too late for that), play on the server late at night (early morning) with myself or MK, when you get on, change servers when you see Labels on it. Just a couple of thoughts.
Sorry it has reached this point.

One thing I will tell you though...This game has NOTHING to do with ratios or points for me. I have been in the US Military and respect life. When I die I take it to heart. I will camp to stay alive even if I only get one kill during the game on some maps. It is about not dying and not about getting the most kills or some game ratio. It is about playing the game as realistic as possible which means NOT DYING! That is why I love the long spawns times. It keeps the R&G's off our server. And if you get killed, huh, keep your head down next time.
DT. Green Label
DT. Green Label
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Meijer Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

wow! this might be the biggest discussion ever on this forum Shocked

HH guys,

you guys are both nice guys but if your style of playing doesn't change, then tactical server is not the server for you two.

and @ GG: i have to agree with you. RT should become president! cheers cheers cheers

Meijer
Meijer
Meijer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next