Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
Banned from Teamspeak EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
Banned from Teamspeak EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
Banned from Teamspeak EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
Banned from Teamspeak EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
Banned from Teamspeak EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Banned from Teamspeak

+4
CJ. Green Label
MS. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Anonymous_
8 posters

Go down

Banned from Teamspeak Empty Banned from Teamspeak

Post  Anonymous_ Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 am

I've been playing MW2 now and again with a few of you guys, and it's been a good experience thus far, with some nice teamwork. Recently however i've not been playing MW2 that much, as i've had real life things to deal with and i've been playing Supreme Commander 2 a bit as well. But over the past couple days i've played more of MW2. I got put in a server with a couple of your members, but i was under a different nickname. At the end of the map, i got asked if i was wallhacking (because i had 11-0 on wasteland, everyone thinks they're a bloody pro sniper on it >.>) I jumped on TS and announced that no, i in fact do not and that they were addressing me in-game. I then said my hello's, and why i'd not been playing as much, then proceeded with a couple matches. Your guys had to log off due to things they had to do, so i went and watched a movie, then i jumped back on teamspeak to play a few more matches (i'd noticed they were playing again on steam). I noticed then however, that MS had blocked me on Steam, i assumed it was because i'd been playing with the name "Pedobear" for a laugh. When i told him, he said he'd unblock me after his game, and i could join the group. Instead shortly after, i was permanently banned from the server for "reported hacking" or something, i didn't read it properly.

Now with that over, i'd like to point out that i don't hack in any way, shape or form. I'm not the best player, i do have good rounds sometimes, and bad ones too. Could it be possible to get unbanned? I'm a legit player, i've just got a keen eye and a fast trigger (mouse) finger.
Anonymous_
Anonymous_
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Banned from Teamspeak Empty Re: Banned from Teamspeak

Post  JJ. Green Label Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

So the point is you have been banned from the Green Label TS?

Well, we dont run a server for MW2, so its just a big privilege that players can use our teamspeak for it while playing it. So if a player dis behaves him or herself then they can be banned by payed members.

Its all about mature, tactical, teamwork and friendly style here, other kinds we rather dont have here.
Try to solve the problem with MS (with PM or something), and then we can maby unban you.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  MS. Green Label Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Ok wont spend too much time on this we have our regular players on mw2 teamspeak such as myself AT PF DT RL FQ who have all played with this guy and including ASS NOMAD, ASS ARCHER, GUARDIAN, WARDEN, REWWS, also a few others these are now the core players who frequently use our teamspeak on mw2 we play together most nights, it is normally the guys we trust that we give our IP address to and we all know each other really well, i have known anonymous a while and decided to give him the rights to our teamspeak, since playing with him we have been watching him produce scores such as 14-0 15-2 11-1 almost every game and this is in hardcore search and destroy he never has a bad round, sometimes the whole enemy team is dead before the rest of us have moved out of our spawn, when dead and spectating him he proceeds to explain his every kill telling how i seen a foot sticking out or i saw a gun around the corner, Anyway after speaking to other labels we decided to remove him from our friends list, and last night he joined us randomly on wasteland under the name pedobear and before we had moved out of the church area, he was in their spawn killing every 1, nobody is that lucky not to be killed in all the games we played. When i asked him about hacking he explained who he was and the games which followed he started to get what i call normal scores, a friend of his also plays with us named Mike who told us he is definately hacking when i asked him about it he said that Mike had been banned 5 times already, I think that says it all. If any other greens want to comment on this guys gameplay please feel free.
MS. Green Label
MS. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ. Green Label Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:06 pm

The end i guess..

CJ. Green Label
Forum Captain
Forum Captain

Back to top Go down

Banned from Teamspeak Empty --

Post  HH. Green label Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I dont belive this guys playing legit to be honest.
And i've been playing for over 10 years, never seen anything like it, and i've played with the worlds best players.. not even they can pull anything like this off.

Deffo no legit.
HH. Green label
HH. Green label
Forum Captain
Forum Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  LightBringer Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Well, problems have been relayed, and it is clear that the overall of people don't wish to play with you anymore.
Therefor you will not be allowed to play on our servers or have access to our TS under suspicion of cheating/hacking and thus making the game unpleasant for other players and members.

This discussion is closed
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Parts Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 am

I like Anoying mouse but I do believe that his scores are way to consistently high to be legit. To that end I have to agree - You have been Greened. Good luck with your gaming man. Evil or Very Mad
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous_ Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 am

As to you claiming me getting scores like this all the time
14-0 15-2 11-1 almost every game

I get scores like that now and again, but not as often as you seem to think. (most of the time it's mainly down to luck, i.e the enemy team not setting up a perimeter quick enough, or walking around like tourists) And as for you guardian, a ghillie suit doesn't make you invisible mate. If you're standing on a wall, or a bin, it's not impossible to see you. And MS, you claimed that i didn't die at all?
nobody is that lucky not to be killed in all the games we played
If you check the scores you'll find that i in fact die a few times, i'd say the norm is 2 - 3 deaths per map. As for the ASS members, i've never played against them before, and one of them kept camping by the spawn zone each time, and when i rush i happened to run into him a couple times(yet again, someone else who thinks a ghillie suit makes him invisible) and killed him, he just didn't take kindly to it.

I'm not posting here because i feel like arguing, i'm just trying to point out that i'm not hacking. I'm a legit player who's been playing FPS games for a few years (not as many as some however). I even used to play leagues in CS 1.6, back in the day.
Anonymous_
Anonymous_
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Banned from Teamspeak Empty CHEATING ???

Post  l337 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 am

Hi, ok i know it looks fake man but trust me he played in cs 1.6 because he was in my clan, he played in ESL, PGL an other tornuments, he aint the best player in the world but he played in many different tonrumetns, we also played in COD 4 League. javascript:emoticonp('cheers')

As for the scores, 1 he rushes streight into the enemy base E.G. "This means who ever is slow at starting = DEAD mostly" the reason that he does this is because of CS 1.6 tatics and COD4, depending on which map etc, he was mainly good at snipering on CS 1.6 an COD4, i was mailny a rusher, which Anonymous decided he wanted to try rushing, so really i do not think he cheats.

Fair enough he can get some good rounds and some bad rounds depending on what map etc, 11-0 aint that much really i could understand if u turned around n said banned for Aimbot or WH but u aint really got proof that he is WH (ESP), for a start an ESP is mainly detected through ur RAM and why dont you ask Anonymous if u think he cheating that much do a video whilest playing, this would probably limit his framerate, due to issues etc, he would be willing to do a video but he cant for a week or two becuase of uni work is late due !

Banned from Teamspeak 2hcja04

l337

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous_ Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 am

Btw i know this is off topic, but i recall someone asking me if i ever played tactically, well it depends on how you define tactical. In general, i call it "using yer nuggin'". However, for proper realism, as in no run & gunning, no blind nades, wall spamming, no bunny hopping etc, there's a mod that i've used on COD4 a few times in the past, here it is :-

http://www.bigbrotherbot.net/forums/

It's an opensource mod -
Big Brother Bot B3 is a complete and total server administration package for online games. B3 is designed primarily to keep your server free from the derelicts of online gaming, but offers more, much more. With the stock configuration files, B3 will keep your server free from offensive language, and team killers alike. A completely automated and customizable warning system will warn the offending players that this type of behavior is not allowed on your server, and ultimately kick, and or ban them for a predetermined time limit.

It's used to create a tactical realism environment - where you can define the rules, and the mod helps you enforce them. It's got a nice warning system which if i recall, it gives an offender 3 warnings, then finally kicks them for rulebreaking. It requires an active admin to issue the warnings, and i think it auto kicks the offender when a 4th one is issued, for a pre determined amount of time.
Anonymous_
Anonymous_
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  MS. Green Label Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:56 am

And your friend Mike who when i said to him i think anonymous is hacking he said i dont think hes hacking i KNOW hes hacking ???
MS. Green Label
MS. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous_ Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 am

And your friend Mike who when i said to him i think anonymous is hacking he said i dont think hes hacking i KNOW hes hacking ???

I've spoken to Mike and he said that you and Guardian dropped in conversation one time that you two didn't think i was playing legit, and Mike said one of you guys (can't remember who exactly) said those words - "i don't think, i know"
Anonymous_
Anonymous_
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  LightBringer Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am

First of all,

all the things you describe like rushing to enemies,
getting on the other end of the map as fast as possible, etc.
IS NOT ACCEPTED GAMEPLAY WE PROMOTE IN GL.

For us you play like a dick and totally solo, while we encourage teamplay with communication.
You are idd a counter-strike person that screws up the other FPS for us and many other players.

i am not debating, just stating the facts we are against.
If you wanna play like that, that's your choice, but not with us.

second,

We don't care if you are actually cheating or not, the suspicion is enough for us to (as is our right) ban you or not wanting to play with you. Even if you aren't cheating, our values of the gameplay we want in our servers/games is not for you. We don't like rushers simply because they care of only 2 things : themselfs and kills KILLS KILLS, while we value other things like brotherhood, teamplay and communication. Kills don't matter, the teamplay gives you way more satisfaction.

And you think a mod is tactical? It all depends on the players, not wich mod you use.
stick to killing floor or cs or other stupid run and gun games.

sry , is it that obvious i hate gamers like you?
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous_ Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:48 pm

RT, i don't ALWAYS play like rambo, i only do in MW2 due to there being no dedicated servers, and it's not fun playing tactically in a "proper" fashion when that style of play cannot be enforced. You must be able to understand that, considering the MW2 community nowadays. Smile
Anonymous_
Anonymous_
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  PN. Green Label Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 pm

The only way to check if you are cheating or not is to run a match on cod4 and cover it with aequitas.exe, ie way too much efforts for lazy fucks like us Neutral Neutral
PN. Green Label
PN. Green Label
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  LightBringer Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 pm

To bad you think this way. Probably all the other rushers think the same, that's partly why that game is so fucked up.
I have played it a lot, but never lost my sense of tactical manouvering. Let the other dweeps do the jumping and rushing. My answer is camping as hell, at least more productive and strategical against an advancing enemy. Then 2 other guys 'together' can try to flank. But nooo, Let's all get to the best spot first, so i can spawnkill as soon as possible, then rush into an open battlefield jump ur way around corners, stand on 1 inch ledges and spray away!
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down