Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future

5 posters

Go down

Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future Empty Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future

Post  dredbydred Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm

My old laptop crashhhhhh pale DAMNIT ! ! !

I was on tact 1 when that happen, close to headshot XIII, and . . . P affraid affraid M . . . video card crash....

So i decide to use an old laptop (not that bad), but in fact cuz i couldn't grab my old profile, i started a new one, but of course at level 1 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And, few days ago i fall down on a webpage who explain how to get a Level 55 profile ! and so i decide to do it !

And that work...... So last night i creat a new profile !

Many of Labels know me, cauze i'm on tact 1 from the begining... (u can seen my stats HERE)

And i always keep in mind that JJ. ask me (at this begining) to become a member... i say YES of course, but the problem is that i'm poor (really i'm a student hehe). No trouble about the bill, but cauze i cant have my personal internet access (too expensive).

So i said, yes JJ i will be a member as soon as i got MY internet access. And that's why i ask it one month ago cauze i will got it soon (I'm waiting for sooo long my god).

So, last night, when i creat my new profile i decide to test it on Tact 1.

I named it "MD. Green Label" (should be my name) and just test if i'm really a 55 level. And it was ^^

I've test it around to 10 secondes only.

But today, JJ told me that few members been angry about me, to did that ! So i want to excuse me.

In fact i do not realize that will make angry any Labels. Cauze i was on tact 1 for so long and cuz JJ known that i will have a testperiod soon. If i've known that will make trouble, i never did it.

I just want to remeber you that i always play there, and always respect any rules and players (labels or not).
So, i hope you heard that, and can excuse me of that mistake, cuz it is !

dredbydred
dredbydred
dredbydred
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future Empty Re: Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future

Post  Syotos Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm

When you become a member, JJ talks to you on X-Fire and gives you the password for TS and the server. Earlier then that, you can use you Green Label name.
Syotos
Syotos
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future Empty Re: Laptop crash : dredbydred => MD. future

Post  1nsider Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Fucked up story.
1nsider
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Parts Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 pm

PF, JJ, RT, and NP have discussed this and it has been decided to put it to the vote of Green Label members. we will ask if it is fair for you to wear GL tag? I recommend that members consider how long you have been around Green label. You can discuss the facts if you like but hopefully you will be voted fairly and thoughtfully.

If you are found in the wrong you will be banned for 2 weeks. (others players be warned that if this happens again it could result in a permanent ban from Green Label)

Good luck Dred.
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  LightBringer Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 pm

look no excuses for GL tag, that's something everybody earnes in their trialperiode.

It's a privilige, not something to play around with.

there are other players who tried, getting a immediate permanent ban, be glad we are actually discussing this.

All because you have a history with us. Still don't expect us to take this lightly.
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  dredbydred Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Sure,

just remember that i told you imediatly it was me, and leave just after !
dredbydred
dredbydred
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum