Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
Tura/Rumguk applying EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
Tura/Rumguk applying EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
Tura/Rumguk applying EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
Tura/Rumguk applying EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
Tura/Rumguk applying EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Tura/Rumguk applying

4 posters

Go down

Tura/Rumguk applying Empty Tura/Rumguk applying

Post  TJ. Green Label Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 am

Hello,

my name's Thomas and I have been playing somewhat frequently on your cod4 server before. I played a few times against B.A., dunno if he remembers me. Another nick I had in Cod4 was "Beavis". I had to take a few months break because of an accident but now I am back to shootin'.

I tried to get in Black ops playing but not knowing you had a server there made it quite un-fun. I finally found it and I have to say, i am loving black ops now. Been playing on your server almot every evening when I don't have anything else to do (and that happens a lot). I haven't been on your cod4 server since black ops came out. I have to say that I do like black ops more.

Some other people may "know" me already and the reason why I decided to apply is because it came up yesterday or so when U.N. was talking about it in TS. I am loving your play style and you guys seem a good sport and fun on the voice comms too:-) I know I flamed before about the kick policy on cod4 that it sometimes seemed a bit overly strict and friends being kicked without warning too but I am over it. I heard that it took you a lot of effort to finally make the servers as tactical as they are now.

So yeah, if you wanna know anything else, just ask. My Xfire ID is "rumguk".

Cheers,
TJ

TJ. Green Label
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Tura/Rumguk applying Empty Re: Tura/Rumguk applying

Post  LightBringer Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 am

nice to see you applied,
played with you a few times, sure enough you're a good player and
you play the game we want it to be played, too bad you didn't think of joining our ts server sooner in the days of cod4. (still playing it tho') Razz

and yah, it took a lot of effort to make it the way it is.
I understand that sometimes it seems that we kick people rather fast, we try to warn people before kicking them, but for a few guys we just don't bother, like big rushers or heavy tubers, etc. From them we know instantly that they are not the type of player we want on our server. I dare not even to guess how many time i wrote out the rules, warned them or kicked them, since 3 years. It must be days, weeks or even months if you count it all up. As an experienced admin i have a sixth sense about guys who we don't even bother. Other long member Labels will have the same thing.
It is not meant to be unrespectful, you will never be kicked for long, and if you come back we will answer your question (why kick me?) and rules might still be written out.

anyways, keep on playing and doing the stuff your doing right now, and i see no issues about your application. One good tip tho', get to know the other guys in our clan with whom you didn't talk yet on ts. There are still guys playing cod 4 (like BU, PL, ...) and they will have a vote too. They are all good lads that make our clan of friends valuable aswel.
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  TJ. Green Label Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 am

Hey RT,

thanks for your words. I remember BU from when I used to play on the cod4 server. I played it with a bunch of friends last weekend actually and I totally sucked at it. Couldn't hit stuff at all, and am starting to forget the maps already. Kinda frustrating, but perhaps its a good idea to drop by the cod4 server again. I know I could use the training for the next time my friends challenge me hehe.

Cheers,
TJ

TJ. Green Label
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  CS. Green Label Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Yo Thomas,

we definitely need some german backup here, so I'm looking forward to play with you again and cast my vote. I think I remember paying with you on CoD 4 when u still were Beavis and I still was Rockster.
I think I even remember you complaining about the kicking policy Very Happy

So maybe we meet soon on CoD 4, because that's what I play in the first place.
Black Ops just doesn't have it for me (maybe because of the Steam control - that just sucks).

Shoot ya later,

CS
CS. Green Label
CS. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  TJ. Green Label Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Thank you all, for allowing me to join your community. Looking forward to game with you soon:-)

TJ. Green Label
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Parts Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Aye man well done for getting in! I hope to get to know you a little better as we rip out the hearts and steal the minds of those we virtually kill together -

Oh by the way you'll have to take it easy on me! I'm old tongue
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum