Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Pernament ban for standing customer: CML ICH

4 posters

Go down

Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH Empty Pernament ban for standing customer: CML ICH

Post  Deviant Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Hello. Greetings to all GL server fans.

Please, Iam sorry for my english. Iam from Czech republic. But I hope you can understand what i want.

We play on Your server for a very long time. And always the rules guaranted good quality for players.

My cod4 buddy "cml ich" played on Your server and GL member just start TK him for NO reason. Words "stay with team" have no sense when only the GL player was hard camping and rest of the team cooperated and move on the map. No rush, no "nonteam" game. He continued with shooting CML ich from spawn. So Ich said he just lost his nerves and shoot him. And then the GL kicked him. Iam writing there for Ich, because he cant speak english. He is a good player, whos loves teamplay and good tactic rules.

So I beg you for delete of this ban, because You are maybe the best server for us.
Thank you fo Your answer....

CML ICH IP: 89.102.181.9

Deviant

Back to top Go down

Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH Empty Re: Pernament ban for standing customer: CML ICH

Post  JJ. Green Label Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 pm

hello,

Who kicked him and, we have a rule on the servers:GL members may shoot friendlys when they dont follow the rules.

So tahts why he was TK'd

Pls give more information.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH Empty Re: Pernament ban for standing customer: CML ICH

Post  JV Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 am

Deviant wrote:Hello. Greetings to all GL server fans.

Please, Iam sorry for my english. Iam from Czech republic. But I hope you can understand what i want.

We play on Your server for a very long time. And always the rules guaranted good quality for players.

My cod4 buddy "cml ich" played on Your server and GL member just start TK him for NO reason. Words "stay with team" have no sense when only the GL player was hard camping and rest of the team cooperated and move on the map. No rush, no "nonteam" game. He continued with shooting CML ich from spawn. So Ich said he just lost his nerves and shoot him. And then the GL kicked him. Iam writing there for Ich, because he cant speak english. He is a good player, whos loves teamplay and good tactic rules.

So I beg you for delete of this ban, because You are maybe the best server for us.
Thank you fo Your answer....

CML ICH IP: 89.102.181.9

Greetings Mr Deviant,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend being kicked/banned. I know it's hard for people who have trouble reading english let alone express themselves. It seems that the Greenlabel who shot CML ich wanted to stay where he was, whenever a Greenlabel joins he usually becomes the 'teamcaptain' and you will have to follow his commands. When he wants to stay put, you stay put. You can see that your friend has been warned before has was kicked and you certainly don't shoot Greenlabels on purpose. Thanks to Greenlabel members the server is up and running. Also I was wondering if you maybe could translate CML ich's version of the story so that the Greenlabels might consider unbanning him. Maybe even via Google translate?

Greetings,
JV
JV
JV
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Pernament ban for standing customer:  CML ICH Empty re

Post  Deviant Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 am

Hello. To make this story short. My buddy just try to move on the map to the rest of the team. Allways tk by the GL. Without no warning. Just a little mistake. Ich allways followed the rules and play in team. I have a talk with him and give him some basics in english. Smile There is no need to ban him. He says the GL was MB, but he is not sure.
I repeat the TK was maken without any text message and warnigs.

Tomorrow he send me the info from which day was the incident. Just unban him because
If he havent the acces to the server i stay alone and fall to the alcohol and drinking in the pub. Very Happy

Deviant

Back to top Go down

Post  JV Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 am

Deviant wrote:Hello. To make this story short. My buddy just try to move on the map to the rest of the team. Allways tk by the GL. Without no warning. Just a little mistake. Ich allways followed the rules and play in team. I have a talk with him and give him some basics in english. Smile There is no need to ban him. He says the GL was MB, but he is not sure.
I repeat the TK was maken without any text message and warnigs.

Tomorrow he send me the info from which day was the incident. Just unban him because
If he havent the acces to the server i stay alone and fall to the alcohol and drinking in the pub. Very Happy

Greetings again,
The upper post kinda contradicts your first post in which you said he was warned via chat. 'stay in team.' I also think that MB wasn't the guy that banned him since he hasn't been online for quite a long time, but that is not the point xD Your saying that if he can't play cod4 you will have a social life again? Very Happy Drinking and going to the pub sounds fine to me. There's a reason why JJ named the clan after a famous whiskey ;p

What a Face
JV
JV
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  RK. Green Label Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

JV wrote:
There's a reason why JJ named the clan after a famous whiskey ;p

What a Face
Ah, so that is where the name came from Smile
RK. Green Label
RK. Green Label
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Deviant Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

OK guys. Thats all what i can do for it. It was in 7th june 2011.

I havent the speech skill to argue or discuss it. Just decide please if You unban him or not. Or say what we can do for it. Dont loose good players.

Deviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum