Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues

+5
Pvt Parts
NP. Green Label
Barnaby
LightBringer
JJ. Green Label
9 posters

Go down

Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues Empty Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues

Post  JJ. Green Label Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 am

I have now started building the Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues. Its under construction.

Information will come!
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues Empty Re: Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues

Post  LightBringer Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 pm

and how is it now? let's really start making it, and not just say it. i'll think about it some time and post a suggestion soon.

albino
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues Empty Re: Green Label Tactical Realism Leagues

Post  Barnaby Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Is this meant to be in-house?

Didn't someone suggest we have some GREEN on GREEN short team matches - what happened to those ideas.

A lot of fun can be had with 3-v-3 matches and some good strict rules.

Whilst I would ban the use of marty, last stand, nade gun, rpg I would allow claying and C4.
Barnaby
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 pm

JJ, can you place your ideas in process of their appearing? Think, we can discuss it and correct it maybe, at least to watch the way of developing League.
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ. Green Label Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 pm

I wait intill cod 6 is out cause it will be allot of work and then i base it on cod 6.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm

affraid I heard that release date of MW2 is november 10th
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Parts Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 pm

JJ. Green Label wrote:I wait intill cod 6 is out cause it will be allot of work and then i base it on cod 6.

I heard it is November too. Surely JJ with you talent you are able to build a base league strategy that will adapt to both platforms.

Having it just for COD6 might be a little restrictive. Question
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ. Green Label Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm

First i need to work for school Razz and after 3 months i will begin building it.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Parts Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 pm

i just dont want to wait until November to shoot myself some label asses! Very Happy
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  1nsider Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 pm

NP. Green Label wrote:I heard that release date of MW2 is november 10th

Ofc.
They're scheduling major releases to have as much pre-Christmas purchases as possible.
Good side - they will launch it no matter what before the December 2009,
and I won't go deep into bad side effects of marketing.
From what I've seen so far 'bout COD:MW2 it looks like a very much action-oriented thing,
but I'll be happy anyway as long as the hardcore mode will be there.
1nsider
1nsider
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:47 am

[quote="DL. Green Label"]
NP. Green Label wrote:
From what I've seen so far 'bout COD:MW2 it looks like a very much action-oriented thing
Smile I watched only 1 trailer for CoD4 long time ago, but there was more shots per second than all Greens makes at week, blowing tanks and so on. It's just advertising. The most part of ppl bying this trade mark - i will call them 'rambos' to not explain widely. They want to see BANG-BANG --> they get it from developers of movies.

Honestly, first thought came to my head after watching movies - "hmm, not so tactical".
But second was: "heh, this film was made not for Green Label community" Very Happy So, i still hope that we will can bring tactics in new CoD and that it will be good platform for GRTL Smile
sorry for offtopic
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 am

Khm, how could i made mistake in the name of clan Embarassed GLTL, sure Smile
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Parts Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 pm

NP. Green Label wrote:Khm, how could i made mistake in the name of clan Embarassed GLTL, sure Smile

Ooooops! Very Happy
Pvt Parts
Pvt Parts
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ. Green Label Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Oke, GLTRL is back to the drawing table.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnaby Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 pm

JJ why if you have RL issues and schooling to deal with do you have to do it all.

Else where I've posted on this topic and suggested ways of playing previously run by me.

It was self maintaining, the basic structure/ROE's were posted up and then it was the team captains who agreed the time and day for the match. There was a time guilotine of 7 days to get the matches played in, then the winners moved on.
That was knock out in which only the winners moved on but a similar and better for Greens system would be to declare the ROE's like before but have each 3-man team play each other bit like a football league and have the results showing as the games get played. I would have the time guilotine still as that keeps everyone playing regularly. We also allowed for reserves to play for the un-avoidable times when RL interferes, but each reserve could only play once for the same team in each round but could play for other teams in the same round.

So I would draw teams up now and set the captains and say all firstmatches must be played by ? date and off we go.
I'd go for server 2 with 1 life on maps that are not too big. I would also select one map which all teams have to play in this round. Then if you wanted to play 3 rounds you would chose a different map for each round with the winner being the team with the most points.

Onward and forward.......
Barnaby
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ. Green Label Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm

JB is already busy with it. He asked me about some label vs label wars. So im helping him to make that. MK you cna contact JB about it and work togehter on it.

the GRTRL is something else, its not only for labels. its a tactical realism league for tactical clans like us. Green label is the builder/owner of the leagues but all clans can compete eachtoheter there. And with stricted tactical rules.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ. Green Label Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:49 pm

And when the GLTRL is builded then we can make our firt tournament only with labels, like 5 teams.
And then some things some privtae tournaments for only labels.
JJ. Green Label
JJ. Green Label
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnaby Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Ahhhhhh!!!! So this is not the Green on Green thing that RT was talking about s o r r y my musteak. LoL
Barnaby
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Hmm, i thought RT was talking the same as JJ Suspect
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Pepper Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 pm

JJ. Green Label wrote:And when the GLTRL is builded then we can make our firt tournament only with labels, like 5 teams.
And then some things some privtae tournaments for only labels.

I am so looking forward to this.
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
Forum Captain
Forum Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah, it can be good test for GLTRL system and for us Smile
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  NP. Green Label Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

I have 1 question now (i dont know, is it actual to ask it now, anyway): what gametype will be in league: usual TDM, TDM 1 life per round, S&D? There are 2 reasons to ask: 1. my interest and 2. im thinkig about gameplay rules (suer, im not a developer, but i want to bring some ideas).
NP. Green Label
NP. Green Label
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  FM. Green Label Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 am

NP. Green Label wrote:I have 1 question now (i dont know, is it actual to ask it now, anyway): what gametype will be in league: usual TDM, TDM 1 life per round, S&D? There are 2 reasons to ask: 1. my interest and 2. im thinkig about gameplay rules (suer, im not a developer, but i want to bring some ideas).
I heard it's gonna be Headquarters.. but i'm not sure...

FM. Green Label
Forum Captain
Forum Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Syotos Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 am

One time I was on a server and they used a mixed rotation. Like Overgrown with S&D then the next map Vacant HQ next map Countdown Sabotage. I dont know if this is hard to make and I dont say we need to use his rotation but I like the mixed rotation.
Syotos
Syotos
Forum Colonel
Forum Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down