Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE/FORUM!
Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm by knethdaniels

» ???dead???
Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm by Barnaby

» SV IS BACK!!!1
Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm by Pvt Parts

» Spikkel Banned
Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 pm by Prolox

» Slim banned :o
Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:34 pm by MS. Green Label

TS2 server
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN

4 posters

Go down

Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN Empty Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN

Post  AW. Green Label Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 pm

I have just been kicked from the first CoD4 server by AN for 15 minutes. The reason supplied was to stay with my team. I was there with my team, except the rest of the team got killed. I did not get any warning, but was kicked straight away after I shot RT or AN? This is not fair. I believe players should always be warned first and given an opportunity to reply. In this case, I could not even reply as I was kicked straight. This is not how things should go. Evil or Very Mad

/edit
It seems to have been AN

AW. Green Label
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN Empty Re: Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN

Post  LightBringer Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 pm

yah, asked him about it and he said it was the third time he has asked you to do so.
you're argument is with AN, and he will respond for you on this.
So far i see it, it was a valid kick for merely 15mins.
you weren't with your team, arie. That i know (i was typing warning as u were kicked)

I know that sometimes it might seem harsh when u got kicked, but remember that we do this for ours and aswel your gameplay. There ARE a lot of assholes out there, i don't say this is you but surely you can understand it.

On another note for GL's:
There will come some kind of ranking system for admins ingame.
So for example, when 2 GL's are playing, only one handles the Admin job, not all.
more details will come on the private part of the forum.

LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN Empty Re: Kicked for 15 minutes without warning by AN

Post  AN. Green Label Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Hey Arie, of course i can explein why i kick you and why without a warn.

Arie you are playing on our server not a short time , and i think you know the rules.

Its true , your team died and you become alone, rest of the team spawned on another part of map so then you should regroup with them. I know you Arie , and i know that you are a good player so i suspect that you know whats happend to your team... however you wait 2 -3 min in old spawn and shoot my back. Thats not fair

This day i saw you a couple of times beign without a team but just repeat "stay with team" without respond. Enjoying the game and being a admin at the same time is really hard, but in clear situations like this i want to be fair to everyone not only for myself like many ppl think.

with regards AN
AN. Green Label
AN. Green Label
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  AW. Green Label Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:14 pm

AN. Green Label wrote:Hey Arie, of course i can explein why i kick you and why without a warn.

Arie you are playing on our server not a short time , and i think you know the rules.

Its true , your team died and you become alone, rest of the team spawned on another part of map so then you should regroup with them. I know you Arie , and i know that you are a good player so i suspect that you know whats happend to your team... however you wait 2 -3 min in old spawn and shoot my back. Thats not fair

This day i saw you a couple of times beign without a team but just repeat "stay with team" without respond. Enjoying the game and being a admin at the same time is really hard, but in clear situations like this i want to be fair to everyone not only for myself like many ppl think.

with regards AN
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, when my team died I stayed at my location and I did not regroup immediately. If I would have done so, I would have been shot instantly. I was going to regroup, but not when this would mean suicide. I stayed there for maximum two minutes before I saw you quite close by. I had a clear shot, so I took it. It is shoot or be shot.

I know the rules and perhaps I made a mistake when making the shot. It might have been better to get killed while trying to regroup at that moment. In Dutch we say "achteraf kijkt men de koe in de kont", which would translate into "afterwards you look at the cows arse", which means that it is easy to discuss something once it has happened, like now.

I am not to proud to admit a mistake, but I honestly do not know if I was wrong or not. If the majority believes that I should have regrouped no matter the risk of getting shot, then so it is. However, you did not warn me for staying with my team. Not then and not earlier either. You must have me confused with someone else. You should go through the chat log and you will see that I was not warned a single time. I hope that you are not to proud to admit a mistake yourself in this case. I hope in the future, that when something like this happens, that you properly address someone before kicking a person.

I hope to see you on the field again soon AN, so that we can shoot at each other and settle this matter in a tactical, CoD4 style! Laughing

AW. Green Label
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  LightBringer Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm

2 correct options:

1.fall back, and while falling back, shoot covering rounds at the enemy's direction so they get their heads down.
but keep on the move and keep cover between you and the enemy.

2.Hold behind cover, wait for your team to regroup on you.
In general the team should always regroup on the last man alive, but as you are not always playing with people who have an idea of such tactic, this might be hard UNLESS you use communication.

when 4 or more enemies engage on you it is the smarter thing to keep youself as quiet as possible, and try to find out there positions by hearing sounds, weapons changing, etc. Every info you get you relay to your teammates that are advancing to help you out. Then you wait until your team is engaged with the enemy team, and engage aswel from the cover you weere behind.

this is just meant as merely feedback for you
LightBringer
LightBringer
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnaby Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I see it differently.
Also . . . . . . It is not just the lone survivors job to stay alive but the newly spawning oppos also must recognise there has been a spawn change and they are now in once nme held territory. They should make sure it's clear rather than leap off towards where they assume they are now.

Remember where u spawn gives u a clue where the nme is most likely to be. So if you spawn near the map middle he most prob is either side of u.
Personally I don't agree with kicking for this as it amount to poor tactics on the other teams side in not clearing the area correctly. If someone has survived your attack that's to his advantage. If anything when this happens u should warn ur team that the nme is still in position.

I make a distinction here with the above and LOAN WOLFING which I don't allow.
I would say kicks should be for abusive language, running and gunning, use of banned weapons and not for SURVIVING.

Thinking a bit more about this......
I tend to play in 2 ways.
1/ I go forward with my team until I meet the nme and then exchange gunfire setting up a attacking perimiter. It is important as RT has outlined that any dead work their way back into position safely. Doing this will allow you to hold a point for ever. Good comms is a must also.
2/ I sit back in a spawn vantage point with a G3 or sniper and hold our spawn area. Often I last all game there but importantly it secures our base so incidences like discribed above shouldn't happen as the dead will always re-spawn on me.
cheers
Barnaby
Barnaby
Forum General
Forum General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down